"Ross, Christopher E" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 14:30:31 -0500
I am trying to do a simple, get of a header, and make a simple change via
PUT, but keeping getting the below.

Thoughts? What am I doing wrong? The owners are clearly there? I changed the
names to protect the innocent, but other than that, all is the same?

Thanks,
Christopher Ross
Systems Administrator/
Project Manager
A/LM/PMP/SYS

---------------------------------------

WARNING: new  subscriber data was found  in the replacement list  you sent,
possibly due to the use of a signature file with an unusual separator line.
If  you really  meant to  update the  subscriber data,  please resend  your
request with the word "PUT" replaced  with "PUTALL". For now, only the list
header will be updated.

The following problems have been detected in the list header:

* Owner= <Missing>
Error: The "Owner=" keyword has no default value and may not be omitted.

* Notebook= ...
Error: The first two parameters of the "Notebook=" keyword may only be
updated
       by the LISTSERV administrator.

Please refer to the list keyword documentation (available via the "INFO
KEYWORDS" command) for more information about keyword syntax.

PUT operation rejected, old list remains unchanged.

* Ack= Yes
* Confidential= Service
* Validate= No
* Reply-to= [log in to unmask]
* Review= Owners
* Send= Owners,Confirm
* Errors-To= Owner
* Sizelim=22000
*
* Owner= [log in to unmask]
* Owner= [log in to unmask]
* Owner= [log in to unmask]
* Owner= [log in to unmask]
* Notebook= Yes,E:\var\archives\MPP-Users,Monthly,Private
* Ack= Yes
* Confidential= Service
* Validate= No
* Reply-to= [log in to unmask]
* Review= Owners
* Send= Private
* Errors-To= Owner
* Sizelim=22000
*
* Owner= [log in to unmask]
* Owner= [log in to unmask]
* Owner= [log in to unmask]
* Owner= [log in to unmask]
* Notebook= Yes,E:\var\archives\MPP-Users,Monthly,Private
==
Here is the original GET
==
GET MPP-USERS (HEADER NOLOCK