Landy Manderson <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 13 Dec 1990 11:45:52 CST
Please forgive me if this is a dumb question (new LISTSERV site and person...):

After seeing the imminent traffic generated by (for example) the NOVELL list,
I would like to set our LISTSERV so that it will log the messages, and keep
NOTEBOOKs, so that everyone interested in the subject here does not have to
subscribe to the list, or send bunches of database searches and results through
the net.  (Sorry for this excessive sentence, I am late for lunch :-)

Can someone give me some guidelines for how to set this up, as a peer or
log-only list?  If it is fairly simple, I might want to do it for other lists
as well (e.g. WP50-L).

Thanks!

Landy