UB Listserv Admin <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 14:34:24 -0400
Tim,

I can tell you I know for a fact that 1033edge.com recently discontinued
their free email addresses, so that domain while registered does not
have a machine to accept mail anymore. I know because 103.3 the Edge is in
Buffalo and I had one of those addresses. You can definately delete those.

-Jim

--
Jim Serwinowski                 [log in to unmask]
UB Listserv Administrator       http://listserv.acsu.buffalo.edu