Den Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 8 Jul 1997 09:07:04 -0400
On Tue, 8 Jul 1997, Kelly S. Spina wrote:

(snip)
>      Have you people thought about finding the directions to sign off at the
> same place you found them to sign on?  Or how about posting an apology to the
> list for misplacing your welcome letter, and ask that someone contact you
> thru private email to assist you?  If you find you're having problems,
> contact the list owner.  But your profanity isn't necessary.
>                                  Kelly S. ([log in to unmask])

Good point made here.  I offer the following footer from my list.  The
Corgi-L Home Page also has a page of very helpful commands and how to do
them.  This has helped to drastically cut the requests for help to the
main list.  While we still get a few such requests, they are few and far
between.  Our list is about 900 subscribers.  Not huge, not small.

> Visit the Corgi-L Home Page at: http://corgi.ncn.com/~corgi/
> To leave CORGI-L, send a message with SIGNOFF CORGI-L to:
> [log in to unmask]    Need help?  Contact the Corgi-L Adminis-
> tration Team at: [log in to unmask] for assistance.  All email
> sent through CORGI-L is Copyright 1997 by the original author.

                    Dickens (PWC)   [log in to unmask]
                      Den Collins   http://hoflink.com/~dcollins
Hicksville, Long Island, New York   The home of Spotted Corgi Cookies.