Bret Hilton <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 6 Feb 2006 10:01:33 -0500
Dear Site Managers,

One of my list owners is asking how to deal with the following LISTSERV error
message. There appears to be some kind of safety feature in LISTSERV that is
keeping legitimate replies from making it to the list. I looked at the
'Loopcheck' keyword, but was scared away by the doomsday disclaimer and I'm not
sure where else I should be looking.

Thanks for your help,

Bret Hilton

BEGIN LISTSERV MESSAGE:

The enclosed message, found in the [LISTNAME] mailbox and shown under the spool
ID 25545 in the system log, has  been identified as a possible delivery error
notice  for the  following reason:  "Sender:", "From:" or "Reply-To:"  field
pointing to the list has been found in mail body.