"Betty Spencer, Instruction and Research Support" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 24 Sep 1993 10:28:44 -0400
We would like some site to host the following discussion list.  Please let us
know.  Thanks.

*  Common SUNY Support Center Discussion list
*
*  Review= Public
*  Subscription= Open
*  Send= Public
*  Notify= Yes
*  Reply-to= List,Respect
*  Files= No
*  Validate= Store only
*  Stats= Normal,Private
*  Errors-To= Owner
*  Notebook= No,A,Single,Private
*  PW= journey
*  Ack= No
*  Mail-Via= DIST
*  Confidential= No
*
*  OWNER=  SPENCEBJ@SNYBUFVA (Betty Spencer)
*  OWNER=  QUIET: BROWNRN@SNYBUFVA (Ron Brown)
*
*  CSSC-L is an electronic discussion list for those involved with the
*  Common SUNY Support Center (CSSC)
*
*  List Owner Information:
*
*  Betty J. Spencer
*  Sr. Programmer/Analyst
*  CSSC Academic Support
*  SUNY College at Buffalo
*  1300 Elmwood Avenue
*  Buffalo, NY, 14222
*
*  (716) 878-4611 (office)
*

If you need more information, please let me know.  Thank you.

Betty J. Spencer, Sr. Programmer/Analyst
SUNY Academic Support Center, Instruction and Research Support

Computing Services              Internet:       [log in to unmask]
State University of New York    BITNET:         SpenceBJ@snybufva
College at Buffalo              SUNY DECnet:    sbufva::SpenceBJ
Twin Rise 208                   VOICE:          716-878-4611
1300 Elmwood Avenue             FAX:            716-878-4235
Buffalo, New York 14222