Anil Khullar <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 16 Apr 1994 19:25:04 EDT
(Just passing by)

I think from your headers and given my limited understanding, you
are on a machine that runs MX (a VMS mail package) and UCX. Try and
get your System admin to  move to MX4.0 with patches and run it out of
your machine (YCVAX) rather than a VM  machine ;-) (Sooner than later
*real* LISTSERV will emerge on VMS (Eric please do post it to MX beta
list folks first ;-)) and you'll be happy.

Terry has done more than you can comprehend of VMS folks in the
TRI-STATE area (also NYU guys in some way) -- USE it.

If you want I'll try and make your list on MXSer* easier in the  transition
till the *real* stuff comes out.

Anil