"A. Ömer Köker" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 15:25:39 +0300
Hi,
I was wondering whether anyone had played around with parsing messages
automatically sent to the list owner adress. We have several large lists
where theres so much stuff coming in that one of the admins even simply
/dev/null ed her listserv alias. I as the 'more responsible' site admin
have them pile up and go through them with basic searches but still
takes up unecessary amount of time.

Listserv sends mail to some sort of a bot which parses incoming mail
deletes some, forwards some to human and auto-replies others??

Perhaps we can put together a little team to do a open source project as
I think with minor modifications it can be used for a huge variety of
other tasks as well?!

Best,
Omer.