Jim Gerland - Network User Support <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 13 Oct 1994 10:44:27 EDT
On Thu, 13 Oct 1994 09:39:35 EST The Slack Man said:
> I need some help. I have started a new list and I want to add the password,
>put I don't know how. Could someone explain it to me?

The list header field is:

*  Pw= the-password

But it is much better to *NEVER* use it.  IMHO it is always better to
assign yourself a personal password and use it for all your LISTSERV
related work.  That way you only have to remember one LISTSERV related
password and if you have multiple owners you don't have to worry about
one of them changing the list password and forgetting to tell the other(s).
Jim...