Douglas Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 14:23:59 -0500
I found this mentioned in the archives, but no solution. I see the same
phenomenon on peach, so I assume it is working as designed or a known
problem. I could find nothing in the lrelease notes or FAQ that addressed
it (though it's probably there somewhere).

When users as for a list of all lists from "Subscriber's Corner" they only
see the lists they are subscribed to. At least one listowner is swearing
that this worked (ie, all lists showed up) two weeks ago and now they do
not. Nothing has changed in the past month other than a few new lists
bringing the total to about 60 lists.

Does anyone have a solution?

-- DCP