Richard Hintz <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 26 May 1994 13:35:58 -0800
>        One of the goals of the CREN software acquisition effort is to
>protect its members from the rampant greed of monopolists.  For those
>considering doing business with a company that operates in the style of
>L-Soft, the following advice may be helpful.

"Rampant greed of monopolists"?  "...a company that operates in the style
of (insert bogeyman du jour here)"?

Am I reading a putatively informative list for professionals to which
professionals contribute or is this CREN-Propaganda-Are-Us?  My main regret
is we were foolish enough to fund CREN even after it fell into senility.
--
Richard Hintz    [log in to unmask]
University of California