"Juan M. Courcoul" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 24 Mar 1992 22:24:51 CST
Since nobody (at least from my vantage point on the net) has answered
Mikey's letter, 11 hours after he sent it....

On Tue, 24 Mar 1992 11:16:29 MST Mickey Tibbetts said:
>1: As the BITNET TECHREP am I the one to send out global signoff requests for
>   accounts that have been deleted before all their subscriptions to LISTSERV
>   lists have been removed?

Yes, you can do it. If someone else is registered as the ADMIN for your
site, he/she can also do it.

>2: How do I do this?

----- Cut above portion ----
//Cleanup   JOB  Echo=No, Reply_To=None
Quiet Delete *  DD=Names ( Netwide
//Names dd  *
userid1@yournode
userid2@yournode
useridn@yournode
//Cleanup   EOJ
----- Cut remaining portion ----

Extract the piece of file included above, change "userid" and "yournode"
as appropiate, and SF it to the nearest backbone server. You can also
send it in the body of an e-mail letter.

Juan