Bill Rubin <WGRCU@CUNYVM>
Tue, 7 Apr 1987 14:40 EDT
I feel alot more comfortable with Mail-Via DISTRIBUTE than I do with
peered lists. Many of the really horrible problems I remember seeing
with LISTSERV had to do with people moving people around to other peers,
and I like knowing that a minimum of people can play around with
controlling the list. Distribute seems to work fine (except for isolated
cases where people are backlevel or only distribute at night), and as
Nick said, I don't see how it could not be more efficient that PEERed
lists.

Bill