Wed, 24 Jun 1992 12:02:27 EDT
I am the Computer Operations Manager at Anne Arundel Community
College.  Our college personel director is interested in finding a list
for exchanging information to do with personel office policy,
procedures, ect. Mybe even to post job advertizements.  If no list
like this exists we were wondering if anypne out there already
runing a listserv would be interested in hosting such a list?

| PAUL R MYERS TECH SUPPORT MANAGER         |  BITNET     ZPRM000@AACC |
| Anne Arundel Community College            |  Telephone  301-541-2414 |
| 101 COLLEGE PARKWAY                       |                    -2800 |
| Arnold Md 21012                           |  Carears Bldg   Room 227 |