Tom Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 26 Jul 1996 14:08:53 -0400
Hello,

        For the past couple of months, I have been searching, in vain for a
host for a mailing list that I run.  I have tried my own ISP, and they never
responded to me :(  As of now, the list I run is only a collection of e-mail
addresses, making it somewhat difficult to function properly.  But, now onto
my proposal.

        I am looking for a provider for, as I said above, the list I run,
called the Phantasy Star Mailing List.  THis list is for fans of the video
game RPG series produced by Sega entitled Phantasy Star (consisting of 4
games).  I personally enjoy these games, and am aware of hundreds, perhaps
thousands more that also do.  For example, Jim Maxlow, runs the Phantasy
Star Pages, which the list was first created for.  It was first made as a
forum for updates to those pages (http://www.cnu.edu/~jmaxlow/pspage1.html)
but has expanded into a discussion forum for fans of the Phantasy Star
series.  Anything from fan stories, plotline discussion, speculation over
new games, as well as strategy and help for the games.
        Right now, the mailing list has 53 members, which means that if I
want to send a message to the lisr I must send it to !53! addresses.  A
central mailing list would make this much easier.

        That's my proposal, and, in case I haven't mentioned it, I am
looking for a no-fee provider.  BTW, since I do not monitor mail on this
listserv, please e-mail me directly if you have questions, comments, or
anything.  The address is [log in to unmask]

Thanks,

Peter Miller
Phantasy Star Mailing List

        ----------     This Message is From Either...   ----------

Tom Miller * Liverpool List * Genealogy * http://www.inforamp.net/~scouse/
Peter Miller * New Frontiers * RPG * PBeMs * Homepage down temporarily *

        ----------      E-MAIL: [log in to unmask]     ----------