"Wayne T. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 16:32:19 -0400
> Wayne, I just tried lists.maine.edu.  When I try it I get "There are no
> public lists on this server."  Is that what you get when you select the
> "All Lists" drop-down menu and press "Submit"?  Or, do you get a listing of
> public lists?

I get it now.  There does seem to be a problem.

"I" get a list of public lists,but "I" have a couple of subscriptions. If I
register with an address that has no subscriptions, I get "There are no
public lists on this server."!  Now you've got something to take to LSoft :-
)

One (other) annoyance with the new web interface is that list-box changes
seem to have their own (required to hit) Submit buttons. Some of my owners
(and I) have on occasion been confused.  I'd like to, for example, on the
list management page change the listname in the drop-down box and click
"Configuration".  (If you do that, the drop-down box selection is ignored).

cheers, wayne

Wayne T. Smith                         Systems Group - UNET
[log in to unmask]                 University of Maine System