Adam Floro <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 27 Apr 1994 11:28:48 -0400
Steve,

>Yes, it is a list header option.  Fron the 17F release notes:

Thanks.  I didn't think to look in the release notes.

>If is unfortunate that the owner does not want to make changes to the
>list header, as that is one of a list owners responsibilities.  Does the
>owner give reasons for not wanting to do this?

Too technical, I suppose.  I have some list owners who wish to
be independent (ie, I help them for about 2 weeks and hardly
ever hear from them), and those who wish to give me a call when
it's time to change the list configuration.  I don't mind so
much, I enjoy helping them.  I consider it more or less part
of my job.  I even have one list that has gone through 3 list
owners and is still not up and running yet! :)

Adam