Daniel Cwiertniewicz <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 6 May 1993 21:41:35 -0400
On Thu, 6 May 1993, Jim Cocks wrote:

> I'll wager that if someone at UCSF abuses their computer privilege you
> don't penalize every one else who happens to have an account!  Let's
> not get hysterical.  Individual problems are handled individually.  I,
> for one, have not seen anything since Monday morning.  If it persists
> then contact the postmaster and ask for assistance or a contact point
> to further deal with the individual.

I tried contacting the postmaster there, but there was no response.  I
suspect that he or she is being inundated with messages.  Anyway, my two
cents worth on the subject is that this guy (Stu) had no idea what he was
getting himself in for.  I've had two or three users here within the last
year sign themselves up for 20 or 30 lists, and then become swamped.  It
happens.  Let's not roast Stu's nuts until we're sure they need roasting.

Daniel Cwiertniewicz                            Phone:  (313)-577-0787
Systems Analyst, Networking Support Group       Fax:    (313)-577-8787
Computing and Information Technology            E-Mail: DCWIERT@WAYNEST1 or
Wayne State University                          [log in to unmask]