Marc Shannon <MS5U@CMUCCVMA>
Tue, 7 OCT 86 13:31:34 EDT
Jeff...

   I don't know what the minimum size for LISTSERV should be, but I do
know that for Eric to distribute the latest UPDATE15 SHIPMENT, he only
needed 2Meg, yet both UGA and CMUCCVMA required 3Meg to re-distribute it.
(What a friendly error message "UNABLE TO SATISFY DMSFREE REQUEST blah blah"
Yecch!)

   If nothing else, we probably need to delimit a size of file which we
will distribute.  Someone could (I don't know the logistics, so I could
be wrong) send LISTSERV a file for redistribution which is ungodly large
intentionally to crash LISTSERV.

--Marc