KEVIN MCKENZIE <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 08:31:27 -0400
Depends on how you set it up.  If you use the form as an administrative
tool then it works really well.  Make the user input the password and pass
it to the CGI for processing.  Also the command doens't need to be quiet
you can use the regular add and delete and it will send notification to the
person who is either added or deleted.  But as a admin interface it wroks
really well for those owners who can't remember te syntax to modify their
lists.

Kevin McKenzie
DCIT
Clemson University