Michael Smith <MNSMITH@UMAECS>
Wed, 6 Jul 88 00:11:00 EDT
>From:         "Eric Thomas (CERN/L3)" <ERIC@LEPICS>
>Subject:      Re: help with incorrect LISTS database
>
>Normally it is done automatically (and I have seen several cases where it
>did work). Now what can happen is  that the 'delta' file is still waiting
>somewhere to be  sent, maybe in HOLD status after  a spool full condition
>on some node on  the path, or maybe it was just lost  in a COLD start. In
>that case the  error would get corrected by the  monthly checksum. I have
>just ordered LISTSERV@RPICICGE to resend a  complete list of its lists to
>the various  LISTSERVs (via DIST2), which  ought to fix the  problem. The
>command can  be used by the  postmaster and it's 'TELL  LISTSERV LSVLDELT
>REFRESH'.
>
>  Eric

Eric sent the REFRESH command on June 21, John Fisher (RPICICGE Postmaster)
did another LSVLDELT REFRESH about a week ago and as far as I can tell
all queues between RPCICIGE and TCSVM have cleared and the LISTS database
at TCSVM still thinks ARPABBS@RPICICGE exists.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help.

Michael