Feather Lacy <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 22:02:05 -0500
And the University of Iowa would like to add a customer request that L-Soft makes the timeout for this cookie an installation option.  We would very much like to make it something less than 20 years.  For now we have blasted the log out all over our screens.  Once we go production we may disable the cookie method until we can decrease the timeout significantly.

Feather