Eric Thomas <ERIC@FRECP11>
Fri, 5 Feb 88 13:44:00 SET
To help  the CEARN-FRMOP22  backlog to  clear up, some  crazed greek  user has
started ordering  any and all  available INFO-CPM archive files  from FINHUTC.
Each of these  files is 20-30 records. About 100-200  have already crossed the
CEARN-FRMOP22 line, 60 files  are waiting at SEARN and over  600 at FINHUTC. I
doubt he will ever  have time to read this, but nevermind. I  am afraid I will
have to put a limit on the number of files a given user may order a day in the
next release  of LISTSERV. This  may cause problems  with servers or  NADs who
order files from LISTSERV to store them  on public disks, but something has to
be done to prevent this kind of things.

  Eric