TERRY OWEN <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 8 Mar 1995 05:04:17 GMT
I recently became an assistant to the listowner of [log in to unmask]
and am trying to learn about listserv from scratch. I've ordered the memo
files from listserv, and one memo file (LISTFOWN MEMO) came back with
instructions to get fsv guide from [log in to unmask] I tried to order it
by emailing listserv@albnyvm1 and as a message using 'get fsv guide'

This won't even get out of my system, it bounces saying unknown address.
Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong here? (I have no problem reaching

Second question - is there a moron's guide to listserv? ;-)  I don't want to
post my stupid beginners questions in a forum like this and confess that
the memo files I've received so far just have added to my confusion.

Thanks,

Terry Owen