Peter Molnar <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 13 Jun 1991 11:12:35 EST
I have a question about the maximum number of users that can be
deleted with a single job without causing anyone on the net any
grief. We have about 5100 accounts to purge on our VAX Cluster, and would
like to unsubscribe all these people from their lists before actually
deleting their accounts.  However, will sending a delete job with 5100
accounts cause problems?  What's the max number of people we can delete
with one job without putting too much strain on anyone's system?

Thanks,

Peter Molnar