"Stephen C. Nill" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 10:02:19 -0700
At 09:11 AM 6/25/2002, Douglas Palmer wrote:
> > >Error - Cannot Access Archive Files
> > >
> > >file that could not be opened is
> > >'c:\webshare\wwwroot\Archives\upload\2588560643117459.tmp' and the error
> > >code was 13.
> >
> >   What is causing the problem; what is the remedy?
>

>Error 13 is a permissions problem (see the FAQ at
>http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/lsv-faq.stm#5.12). be sure the directory
>exists and the user that runs the web server has read access to it.
>
>-- DCP

This seems on point except that this FAQ talks about no access to the
archive files -- in my case, the archive shows just fine except when trying
to view the HTML view.  I did, though, check the permissions just in
case.  I found that the  IUSR_xxx account (this is a Win2k Server) has read
permissions, as specified in the FAQ.  I'm stumped.  Any  other ideas?

Stephen C. Nill, J.D.
Founder & Chief Executive Officer
CharityChannel.com
(949) 589-5938