Bob Hume <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 18 Apr 1996 21:22:21 GMT
Help.  I have created a listserv.  As the editor of the list, I have
tried to use Eudora Light to edit messages.  When I "redirect" the
messages, they get returned to me.  Listserv apparently interprets the
redirection as a new posting by the original contributor.  If I "forward"
the message, listserv treats the message as being from me, rather than
the original contributor, and puts the message (including the original
contributor's address) in ">" lines.

Does anyone have a e-mail program to recommend to let me communicate with
the list properly?  I prefer a windows program, and shareware or freeware
is always nice.

Thanks.