Bill Verity <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 2 Apr 2009 14:20:07 -0400
In my case, listserv is not involved.  The duplicate messages are identical.  Same received headers, etc.  The mail is on the pop server and it keeps coming down every time mail is checked.

--
Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget.

Bill Verity - 814-865-4758  Fax: 814-863-7049
204S Wagner Building - Information Technology Services, Penn State University
At the office - on my Mac, of course ;-)