Ed Himlan <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 16 Oct 1997 15:20:49 -0400
Our organization, the Massachusetts Watershed Coalition is network of
organizations committed to the protection, sound management and enhancement
of Massachusetts rivers and watershed ecosystems.

We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization which has need of an automatic
mailing list to increase communication among watershed associations, basin
tams and state agencies.  An automatic mailing list will enable our member
organizations to share information more easily, request advice on watershed
issues, announce events and keep up to date on public policy issues.

We would like to start an open, unmoderated listserve that would have
approximately 60 members and traffic would be approximately 10-20 messages
per week.  Membership would be open to watershed organizations, basin teams,
state agencies and anyone concerned with the protection of Masssachusetts'
watershed ecosystems.

If you are interested in sponsoring this list, please contact me directly
viA email as I do not follow this discussion group.