Adam Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 23 Sep 1997 15:46:28 -0500
On 9/23/97 2:32 PM, Stephen Benjamin <[log in to unmask]> wrote...

>I currently have a mailing list with CoolList.com which is very
>unreliable(have had trouble accessing the admin page, can't post, ads are
>annoying).

I can relate. I've never had to run an actual live list with CoolList,
but I did set one up for testing purposes. Absolutely horrid system. I
hope they don't charge their advertisers too much.

>I am looking for someone to host my Star.Trek mailing list.
>The List is used to discuss:
>
> * Star Trek Episodes
> * Books
> * Anything else related to Star Trek(Deep Space Nine, TNG, TOS, Voyager)

There are already a number of Star Trek discussion lists (not to mention
newsgroups) out there. Unless you've got a new angle on this theme,
you're probably not going to have a very successful list (but you're
still welcome to try).

For lists of existing Trek lists, check out <http://www.stwww.com/ml/>,
<http://www.loskene.com/list.html>,
<http://www.ussrenegade.com/treklist/alpha/email.html> and
<http://www.yahoo.com/Entertainment/Science_Fiction__Fantasy__and_Horror/St
ar_Trek/Mailing_Lists/>.

--
Adam Bailey      | Chicago, Illinois
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-| "Do not take life too seriously;