Jacob Haller <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 26 Feb 2009 17:06:38 -0500
>On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 16:54:15 EST, Jacob Haller said:
>>  >I have a few subscribes on some of our lists whose ISPs use
>>  >Securence.com. It seems that mail they send is routed through
>>  >Securence, given an ID then continued to the destination. The
>>  >problem is that Listserv is interpreting the Securence ID embedded
>>  >in the header as the originating address and rejects them as not
>>  >subscribed.
>>  >
>>  >
>>  >Anyone have experience with this type of problem. I'm sure the
>>  >problem lies with Securence, not Listserv.
>>
>>  Hmm, this seems strange.  Can you share the full headers from a
>>  message that has gone through Securence?
>
>It's probably inventing a Sender: field that Listserv doesn't like.

That would certainly be consistent with the symptoms, but it seems
like a kind of an odd thing for an antispam system to do.
--
Jacob Haller, Technical Support, L-Soft international, Inc
   LISTSERV (R) is a registered trademark of L-Soft.

Knowledge is just a click away:    <http://www.lsoft.com/optin.html>