Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 18 Apr 2006 15:31:11 -0400
There is a PRIME= option you can put on the JOB line. You may be more
interested in the AFTER= option which lets you specify a time after
which the mailing may be sent. See the developer manual.

Francoise

--
Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>

Knowledge is just a click away: http://www.lsoft.com/optin.html