"Ranieri, Jason" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 5 May 2000 14:01:30 -0500
Here's a memo from one of our bosses. Lookout!

"Susitikim" IS lithuanian ("lets meet". it means "Let's meet tonite for a
cup of coffee"

ABCNews.com has reported that a variant is arriving with the subject title
'Mother's Day Order Confirmation.' The virus arrives in an e-mail announcing
that the victim's credit card has been charged $326 and asks the user to
click on an icon to get an invoice. Opening the 'invoice' icon infects your
computer with the virus. One version comes with an attachment labeled Very
Funny or JOKE. Another variant, called Susitikim, has a subject line that
reads "Susitikim shi vakara kavos puodukui ..." but has the same file
attachment as the Love Virus. Please be cautious and we will keep you posted
as more information is released.

Jason, ISU

(312)988-5958
11th Floor