Dan Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 16:21:20 -0500
There are all sorts of different techniques for backtracking spammers.
I consider the type of spam, the content, the frequency and the
condition of the headers. I also distinguish between the common ISPs,
like the phone services and MSN, and the commercial ISPs, where
everything is on the internet.

Dan