Oxford Eric Thomas <ET@UKACRL>
Tue, 28 Jul 1987 18:14 BST
  I may have missed a piece of mail (the present gateway bounces a lot of mail
to the postmaster,  who is not me so I  can't grab it back) but I  fail to see
what exactly you want  to do with the NEWSGROUP tag. I made  it available as a
"Newsgroup=" keyword in the list  header for LISTSERV to USENET communication,
but I don't really see what you'd like  to do with it. I mean, we already have
a "Reply-To" field  so why would you  want the NEWSGROUP field  to have higher
priority than  SENDER? It's irrelevant  as REPLY-TO should by  definition have
the highest priority.

  Eric