"Loren J. Miller" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 26 Sep 89 10:26:00 EDT
Hi,

My name is Loren Miller, and I have a number of colleagues who are
interested in setting up a BITNET mailing list to distribute our
correspondence automatically.  Though I do not have a direct BITNET
connection, most of the rest do.  What is the proper procedure to go
through in order to set up the mailing list?

Questions that may be applicable:
1. Who may sign up to be the moderator?
2. Where can the list be located?
3. Can the list be moderated using mail rather than interactive
   messages?
4. Anything to watch out for with trans-atlantic list members?

thanks,
Loren Miller
| U.S. Mail: 315 Steinberg Hall-Dietrich Hall | Internet (arpanet):          |
|            3620 Locust Walk                 |    [log in to unmask] |
|            Philadelphia, PA 19104-6302      |    [log in to unmask] |