"Eckstine, Nate" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 3 Feb 2011 13:28:08 -0800
We are getting some issues with emails where fonts change from 12 pt to 120 point when an email is delivered. It appears to be only on HTML mail. In the internet forums it is suggested that a virus checker is doing this. Which in our case here is f-secure.

"The CSS call for that block of text is "font-size:120.0pt"  not sure what would make it blow up like that. "(from a customer)

Has anyone noted this issue?

We run exchange and outlook email clients where people cut and past html into emails.  It starts out as 12 point and somewhere ends up at 120 point text. Our messaging people say the local email system is working ok.

It happens once or twice a day. So not all emails have this symptom.

Thanks nate