"Schaefer, Harry" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 10:16:34 -0400
Does anyone know what generates the various emails I have been getting? Here's a sample:

Subject: Spamming alert ([log in to unmask])

A   network   wide   spamming   alert    has   just   been   received   from
[log in to unmask]      concerning     messages      posted     by
[log in to unmask]  to multiple  LISTSERV  lists......etc...

I haven't made any changes on our server, but these started popping up 4-5 days ago, and I get usually 10-11 per day. Is this something generated from Lsoft and pushed to the lists?

Thanks,
Harry S.
Atlanta