Roger Fajman <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 13 Oct 1995 00:47:28 EDT
> Personally, what *I* would like is if the listserv bounce messages
> were Mime-aware - I get all sorts of nice Sendmail 8.6 multipart/report
> that dont display in my Mime-aware mail progra (exmh) because of the

It would be very nice if LISTSERV understood the new Delivery Status
Notification format that's soon to be a Proposed Standard.  Unix
sendmail will be supporting it, so when that happens a lot more
bounce messages could be handled automatically by LISTSERV.
Using the associated SMTP extenstions, it will also be possible
to suppress those notorious delayed delivery messages.