Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 2 Aug 2012 18:52:28 -0400
On: Thu, Aug 02, 2012 at 08:39:52PM +0000,Eric Thomas Wrote:

[...]

} Then one can argue, academically, if perhaps they shouldn't be moderators instead. But this will do the job. List header keywords are more flexible than most people expect... Feel free to experiment on a test list :)

And speaking of test lists, there is such a list on the Apple node,
called "Apple-Test" which I am the owner and only subscriber of.

My need for it has long past and I will pass it along to anyone with a
need for a test list.  Please let me know in private email.

NB: I don't know this for a fact, but I suspect that Lsoft would prefer to
keep it in the hands of Apple listowners.

--
Rich Greenberg  Sarasota, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 941 378 2097
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67