Jean Snow <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 18 Oct 1994 15:06:42 EDT
We're trying to help move some peered lists subscribers so we can
delete the UTORONTO peer at their request.  I've tried sending
variations on
EXPLODE listname (WITHOUT UTORONTO
to LISTSERV at UTORONTO.  Without a PREFER nodename specification,
Canadian subscribers are moved to CEARN.  So I added PREFER UBVM,
as a guess, to keep them on this side of the Atlantic.  Now the
same subscribers are moved to UBVM (ok so far), but not all the
subscribers are moved (only 60 out of 197 for one list).

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong here?

** Jean Snow  UGA Systems/Postmaster      [log in to unmask]      **
** University of Georgia, Athens, GA      JEAN@UGA  (Bitnet)       **