Andrew Kelly <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 15 Aug 2014 11:48:02 +0200
Hi everybody.

When looking at the list dashboard over the web access interface,
I can expose some really nice historical information on the right,
and see at a glance, for example, how many subscriptions or signoffs
a given list has experienced over the last 'X' number of days, where
'X' is a series of choices available in a drop-down list.

Is there any way to get this same information through a command sent
in a mail to the listserv?

For example, I'd really like to automate some weekly or monthly
report mails where for any given list I can receive a mail telling
me the total number of subscribers, and how many new subscriptions and
signoffs there had been in the previous 30 days. If this information can
be queried with a crafted command in mail to the listserv, then perfect,
I just need to have cron send that mail at determined times.

Is this possbile?

Many thanks in advance,

Andy