Brian Bohlmann <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 15:35:41 -0600
Hello,

We are considering migrating our server from AIX to linux so we can
implement the anti-virus scanner. I'm hoping someone else on this list
may have already done something similar and would be able to share
their experiences. So, if anyone has either migrated their server to
linux or are currently running their server on a linux platform, I
would be very appreciative if you would reply to this message.

I'm interested in the following-

The migration or installation process.
Hardware and software configuration and performance issues.
Virus scanner configuration and performance.
Overall server performance.
Any other info that may be helpful.

Thanks,
-Brian

Brian Bohlmann                CITES - Campus Information Technologies
University of Illinois                 & Educational Services
[log in to unmask] 217-244-5409