Randy Klumph <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 1 Jul 2011 09:12:06 -0700
A Reply (as well as Reply All) to Digest messages contain the following
weird address, along with the proper list or personal address depending
on Reply-To=

""@wou.edu

I have no idea where it is pulling this. I tested it on two lists with
the following settings

Reply-to= List,Ignore
Reply-to= None

List Owner, Editor, etc, addresses are all correct. Since it occurs
across lists, it must be something in the main setup. The University
recently switched to Google Mail, so I suspect is has some connection,
but I don't know where to begin looking. It does not occur on
individually delivered messages, nor on individual messages from a Mime
Digest

Any ideas would be appreciated.

--
Regards,