Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 15:27:30 -0500
This message is to notify you that L-Soft's service interruption is
over and all services are now restored.  All of your list traffic on
this list should now be restored.

For those that are curious, the 3 months of careful pre-planning,
checking and rehearsing paid off handsomely.  It only took 1hr 15 min
to clear the old computer center and the equipment arrived at the new
center in the proper order, where power and data cables had been pre-
positioned.  There were a few tense moments, but pre-planned fall-back
and test procedures solved problems quickly so the difficulty was soon
overcome and we were back on schedule.

We actually had partial services restored 12:30pm for a outage of
just about 3 hours.  Bringing up the other machines and completing full
testing took another 2 1/2 hours giving us an official outage period of
6 hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we appreciate your selecting L-Soft
for your list-hosting needs.  The new computer center will enable us to
serve you much better.

Our new street address will be:

 L-Soft international Inc.
 8100 Corporate Drive, Suite 350
 Landover MD 20785

Our phone number(s) remain the same as always:

 Phone:  301-731-0440
 Fax:    301-731-6302

Our phones will be out of service for a time during the late afternoon
Friday while the service is switched over to the new location.

 WWW:    http://www.lsoft.com      (please visit our new website)

L-Soft international Inc.