Wed, 10 Sep 1997 11:20:35 -0500
Dear Listserv Peers:

We are using Listserv 1.8c on IRIX 6.2. We usually have a web page
designed to subscribe/unsubscribe users. However one of our customers
request the following:

> Also, we would really like to consider that when the person receives
> the message from the listserv, they can just reply with the
> unsubscribe  rather than having to go to the web page.

Some mailing allow you to reply with KEYWORD in the subject line to
unsubscribe. Is that possible with Listserv?

I know I can setup the reply-to in the header to feed the reply to a
program to process the request. Does anyone have a sample script?
(preferablly PERL)

Thanks

George Tsai