"Geert K. Marien" <GKMCU@CUNYVM>
Fri, 22 Sep 89 10:28:01 EDT
Eric,  you are  of  course, right.  What  would  be really  nice  is if  every
INTERBIT  behaved the  same way  and  was kept  updated as  best as  possible.
Except  for one  piece  of  mail in  the  last 100,  each  time  I resent  the
non-delivered  mail out  via  CUNYVM, I  got an  immediate  (as immediate  can
be) success  in sending  where other gates  couldn't do it.  I don't  have any
say  in Listserv  policy here  (and people  aren't exactly  beating a  path to
me to  find out what  I think about Listserv).  To dream the  impossible dream
:-).

/Geert