Pantelis Tzortzakis <POSTMAST@GREARN>
Wed, 12 Jul 89 11:19:42 HMTWed, 12 Jul 89 12:08:09 HMT

>Hello,
>
>   This afternoon, the LISTSERV here at Princeton University (node PUCC)
>received nearly 1000 requests orginating from [log in to unmask]  The requests
>were coming via many other LISTSERVs throughout Bitnet, which means that
>other LISTSERVs were also affected.  These requests (the single command,
>Lists Long) nearly caused our RSCS to shutdown, and put a severe strain on
>our Bitnet links.  Can you help us find out the cause of this problem?
>
>Thank You,
>Chris Dietrich,
>Listserv Postmaster PUCC

Hello Chris,
 I would like to apologize for the problem which occured with one of
 my assistant (He is a 2nd year Computer Science student).
 He was trying to work on his project which is going to be a user friendly
 listsearch program ... But it seems not to be a net. friendly program :-))))
 Sorry for the inconvinience.

 Regards
 Pantelis Tzortzakis
 Network Country Coordinator - Greece