Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 22 Dec 1997 09:20:46 -0500
Eddy:

My suggestion is for you to acquire your own mailing list software manager
such as the world-reknown LISTSERV(R) so that you can derive the benefit of
being connected to the Internet and the use of mailing lists.

Or put another way, why would country X want to host a list to discuss
networking in country M?

/Pete

NB: http://ncb.intnet.mu/mtit/whitepap.htm

At 03:04 12/22/97 +0400, you wrote:
|I wish to set up a low-volume mailing list to discuss Internet in my
|country.  I expect a subscriber base of around 1000.  If anyone with
|extra resources on his server wishes to host my mailing lists, please
|let me know.
|
|Regards,
|
|Eddy Young

mailto:[log in to unmask]          Tel: +1 814 863 1843
31 Shields Bldg;  University Park,  PA   16802-1202 USA