Kingson Gunawan <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 30 Jan 1996 23:15:08 -0800
Hi,

I am looking for a (free) list server service for a discussion group that I
am starting.  This discussion group traffic should be fairly minimal (less
than 10 messages per day) and the membership should be less than 25.
This group will be moderated by me, and it will carry discussion related to
internal religous/believes organizational policy and tradition.  The forum
will not be connected to any for-profit organization in any form.
If anyone out there can help me, please reply to me at [log in to unmask]

I appreciate your help.

Kingson